Take a break when you try this old-fashioned macaroni and cheese recipe. Perfectly balanced cheese!
Fear not – it sounds fancy but it’s totally easy, I added cheese to the sauce of course, I love pure cheddar
* Ingredients :
° 3 cups dried macaroni
° 4 teaspoons salted butter
° 2 cans of evaporated milk (370 ml / 12 oz)
° 1/4 cup milk of your choice
° 2 eggs
° 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
° 4 cups of cheese
° 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
° 1 teaspoon paprika
* Directions :
1) Boil a large pot of water. Add salt and pasta and cook until done.
2) Drain and return to bowl.
3) Add butter also stir to butter melts. Sit away.
4) In bowl, blend evaporated milk, eggs, milk, also garlic salt until well mixed .
5) In detach bowl, mixing cheese.
6) Preheat 375°F oven, lightly sprinkle on 9″*13″ baking tray.
7) Put 1/3 layer of pasta and 1/3 of cheese, repeat process with pasta and mix cheese.
10) Baking in preheated oven 25-30 min