Calories: 44 kcal per 100g
Time: 10 minutes / Cooking 1h to 1h30
For 4 people
* Ingredients :
° 1 whole cauliflower
° 2 – 3 tablespoons of olive oil
° 3 cloves of garlic
° 1 tablespoon of curry
° 1 tablespoon of paprika
° Salt and pepper
Ingredients for the cottage cheese sauce:
° 200g of white cheese 0%
° 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
° 1 bunch of chives
-°1 tablespoon of mustard
– Salt and pepper
– Cut off the larger leaves of the cauliflower, cut the base stalk so that the cauliflower stands upright, wash the cauliflower and dry it.
– Put the cauliflower in a salad bowl, brush with olive oil, spices, salt, pepper and garlic.
– Wrap it entirely with baking paper (this will prevent it from darkening at the base).
– Put a second baking paper (for cooking to suffocate).
– Bake in a preheated oven 180 ° C for about 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (depending on the size of your cauliflower) until the cauliflower is tender when you prick it.
Preparation of the cottage cheese sauce:
– In a bowl, put the cottage cheese, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, chopped chives and mix everything. Reserve in the fridge.
– Your cauliflower is ready!